Friday, May 22, 2009

Their golden child has been dethroned...

i might have said this before but it needs to be said again...

its not that i don't welcome it because its always going to be there as long as a person cares for you, but i can't help but not feel the pressure of people's expectations of me. its weighing me down because i don't want to let them down and sure enough its just added stress for me to decide what i want to do with myself and stick it out. but i'm not really sure where my true passions lie at the moment and its pretty frustrating since i want to try to work at them as soon as possible but i'm lacking spark and i'm not motivated to do much i feel worn out as its a pretty deflating feeling. i feel like a bust, and there should be no reason for that because i'm only 21 and i should have a lot ahead of me to accomplish(ideally as one could only hope for) i'm tired of this stuck feeling.






so i wrote this in hopes that either me writing this or someone makes a comment that reignites the fire that i have seem to have lost.

No comments: