Thursday, January 27, 2011

you're just a blur

I can't tell you were the time went, this month is just about done and I can say its been a sour note for me, I've somehow managed to not lose my sanity and if that's any indication of how the rest of the year will be then its going to be a trying one as well as a year that might go by pretty fast.

Ill be 23 in 2 months and I'm still scratching my head how all this time has past(though its probably not worth pondering) but I'm aware that that I made a lot of promises when I turned 22 to hang out with a lot of friends that I don't see that often and I know that I've been dropping the ball, I'm SORRY its been disappointing for me because I hate letting people down and most of you know this so don't try to guilt trip me because I already feel like crap as it is in not fulfilling my promise to you(whomever you may be).

Here is to hoping that this year is not a bust

No comments: